- No, The Real Hipsters of Vancouver isn’t a half-thought out SNL skit starring Justin Timberlake, it’s a new reality show. The show takes alcohol, a trendy location, and “attractive, charismatic” men and women under the age of 40, and toss them together. So, it’s the Canadian version of Real World: Portland, basically. On a related reality television note, there is a casting going down for a real life version of Girls. Excuse me, if you need me, I’ll be in the angry dome.
- Someone please stop Amanda Bynes before she becomes the next Lindsay Lohan.
- Can someone answer me why the Hangover is a certified franchise? Please, stop.
- The saga of Orson Scott Card for Superman has come to a screeching, tire treads eternally imprinted in the road, excruciatingly loud halt. “Controversial” doesn’t even begin to cover this topic, who would have thought that hell hath no fury like pissed off, nerdy LGBT supporters.
- Dear Future Wizard of Oz pimps of Hollywood, here is a list of some characters that should be brought to the big screen instead of poorly rehashing the same shit over and over.
- Eurovision 2013 contestants are starting to be leaked and I am so excited, because I love when tone is lost in translation. Mark my words, it will be the return of Bonnie fucking Tyler, because the UK needs a hero after Engelbert Humperdinck fought against his Princess Bride origins and ultimately placed 25th. I nostalgically believe in you, Bonnie.
- This King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters spoof by Wreck-It Ralph director Rich Moore entitled “Garlan Hulse: Where Potential Lives” is one of the best 30 minutes you will spend on the internet. I know it’s only technically 28 minutes, but those extra two minutes will be used wiping the joytears out of your eyes.
- Joss Whedon gave a reason to why he brought back Agent Coulson for his new show S.H.I.E.L.D., another acceptable answer would have been “he’s a badass, fan-favorite, and I know how to make money.”