- A couple days ago I made a jab at Richard Simmons. He then went fucking insane. Is it a coincidence? Do I have some sort of power? Did my saying it make it reality? Oh, no…What have I done?
- Murder girlfriend, get magazine cover. A day in the life of Oscar Pistorius.
- Paul W.S. Anderson has announced that Resident Evil 6 will be made and released in September 2014, because taste is unfortunately subjective.
- Dennis Rodman is returning to North Korea, as he legitimately thinks that he can foster diplomacy between the United States and DPRK. The representative with the unfortunate task of preening Rodman for the public “[…] says Rodman wants to use his newly-minted friendship with Kim Jong-un to set the stage for a peace deal, convincing the dictator to engage in talks with Obama. He plans to return to North Korea in the next 6 months to host another kids basketball clinic.” Yeah, I know. This was my reaction, too.
- Sexism is alive and well. Imagine that! Now in bright CGI colors and questionable acting.
- Twelve years in the making, Shaq has exacted his revenge. I AM KAZAAM!
- Cathy Horyn throw some well-deserved shade onto Hedi Slimane’s latest travesty of a fashion show. “In terms of design, the clothes held considerably less value than a box of Saint Laurent labels. Without the label attached to them, Mr. Slimane’s grunge dresses wouldn’t attract interest — because they’re not special. But a box of labels is worth a million.” You go girl, you betta preach.
- This Marc Jacobs fishnet dress is $4,800 dollars. This is why we can’t have nice things.
- The best part about Star Wars being a part of Disney was that George Lucas would stay out of it, with the admittance of Luke, Han Solo and Leia coming back for Star Wars: Episode VII, it’s becoming really apparent that that won’t happen.